im so masochistic its terrible i cried while drawing this omg
But what if
Via going ghost
My fursuit Jack the Raptor, not my own photos.
Valentine’s day cards for my love. ‘v’
EEEEE EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEE I CNA’T hkgdfjjkfsxhbgd :D :D
Guys guys look what my guy did for me!
Via The Eyes of a Thief
I finally think I have a name for him, Jack the raptor. well it is my fursuit fursona nothin special :3
EVERYONE PUT THIS GIF ON YOUR BLOG IMMEDIATLY IT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE VIRUS!!
I would putt his gif on my blog regardless, in fact I’m pretty sure I have before
My Raptor partial suit half done, still need teeth and tounge to the head thought, going to make hands and feet too :3 don’t have a name yet and oh yeah, this is my first suit ever so let me know what u guys think ;3 more pics
My Raptor partial suit half done, still need teeth and tounge to the head thought, going to make hands and feet too :3 don’t have a name yet and oh yeah, this is my first suit ever so let me know what u guys think ;3
Alright, followers, especially younger ones, we need to have a quick talk. Some of you in the cosplay community may have heard of the very recent murder of a 15 year old girl who had gone to a 23 year old’s house in order to make cosplay, nicknamed the “cosplay killing” (a name I disagree with because the murder had nothing to do with cosplay itself).
You know, we all joke about how when we were all young our parents told us that everyone online was out to molest us, and we joke about it because we know that it’s far from true. That doesn’t, however, change the fact that there ARE people like that, and you should always be wary.
I’m not going to tell you to never meet people from online because in this day and age the internet is so prevalent that saying distrust everyone would be like saying distrust every stranger on the street, but I am going to tell you a few things, and they all boil down to being alert, smart, safe, and cautious. There are people out there who wish to do good people harm, and the internet is the perfect place for them to find victims.
- Every person you are meeting online has just as equal a chance of being your murderer as they are your soulmate.
- Never, EVER meet someone alone.
- If you do choose to meet with someone, always bring a parent or trusted adult with you, tbh preferably male. Even if they don’t hang out with you and your new friend, they should be no farther than a table away at any time. Always have a parent or adult pick you up and drop you off, never get into a car with the person you’re meeting.
- If you’re a bit older (like me, i’m in my 20s) while you don’t need an adult because you are one, it’s best to have a large group of friends with you, again, preferably with some males (if you yourself aren’t male).
- Never agree to go to a hotel room, home, apartment or secluded location with someone who you have just met. First meetings should always be in an incredibly public place with lots of people around.
- Always carry with you one of the following: a taser, pepper spray, a defense stick, a knife, a whistle, or if you have a conceal carry permit, a weapon. They should be someplace both safe and hidden, like a purse or bag, but also be easily accessible.
- Be wary of large age differences. I’m sorry, but it’s true. This mainly applies when one party is under 18, especially under 16, and the other party is above 20.
- If the person you are meeting has a problem with any of this (you don’t really have to tell them about the weapon, but for the other things) that is a giant red flag and you should NOT go to see them. A TRUE friend or good person will say “I completely understand” and even then, just because you’ve known someone for a month doesn’t mean you know who they are or what their intentions are. No matter how well you think you know them, a relationship formed online should be treated differently than a relationship formed in person. Never let your guard down easily.
Currently, we don’t know how these two met, but small bits of information going around suggest it was through an online cosplay community. Always, ALWAYS, be safe, wary, cautious, and most of all alert when talking with people online. This is especially for my younger followers, you don’t want your mother to have to go through what this poor girl’s has gone through in the past week.
The internet is a place that we’ve all come to feel safe at, but that safety is exactly what the evil people of this world search for when looking for victims like this poor girl, gone too soon. I would rather you look like an overcautious, untrusting person than a corpse, and remember that.
INCREDIBLY important, you guys. All of the above-mentioned tips can actually save your life. Thank you so much for posting this, I know a lot of people can be saved with this information!
I know I said I wouldn’t reblog a whole lot on this blog but I know a lot of my followers are into cosplay ad there are a lot of young people on tumblr here too so PLEASE pass this on !
THIS IS VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT.